12.06.2008

Tag me not!

TAGGED
1.Radzi
2.Aiman
3.Nadiah Zainal Ariff
4.Laila
5.Usopp

1.How did you meet 1?
-I was taking my wudu' for the first time in MRSM, I met him there in Surau, though no exchange of words.

2. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your friendship with 1?
-More than the numbers can count. Definitely more than 10. :D

3. How long have you known 4?
- around 3-4 months.

4.How do you know 3?
-She was my classmate for 414 until 514. She was one of the best friend to chat with. :)

5.Where's 5?
-I don't know. Maybe at his hostel?

6.A fact about number 1?
-He always took a long time to get ready. Sorry Radzi!

7.Who's 4 going out with?
-She's single and will stay single for the time being, kan kan?

8.What does 1 do for a living?
-Still studying.

9.Would you live with no.3?
-She's a girl you know.

10.What do you like about no.2?
-He's warm to everyone. It's fun to hang out with him. :D

11.Do you miss no.5?
-Yeah, kinda. Although we already had our long talk on the phone. LOL

12.Would you make out with no.4?
-No. I don't date people I know really well, let alone make out.

13.What's your opinion on number 2?
-He's a good friend. Thank god I met him.

14.What's your favourite memory with number 5?
-Calling each other Fatas~ and his stories of his dreams. It's damn funny.

15. What will you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
-I'll join them. Maybe for a movie?

16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
-Very. Haha, old friends got many things to share aite?

17.Have you ever slept at 2's house?
-Yes. It's kinda big for a kampung.

18.Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
-Not much, she's kinda missing in action lately.

19.Who have you known the longest?
-Usopp!

20.What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship?
-Yes, they are good friends, so nothing's going to happen.

21.How often do you talk to 1?
-VERY often. We are classmates, and even from MRSM we are quite close. :)

22.What about 2?
-I talk to him whenever I have the time. He's living somewhere else, so contacting him would be quite hard.

23.Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
-Seriously, I thought her as my little sister.

24.Would you go on a date with number 5?
-What kind of dates? Ha Ha?

25. Do you dream about number 2?
-Lets not call it dream. It's called nightmares and yes.

26.What did no.4 did to you that you can never forget?
- Her paparazzi things. It's unbearable. :P

27.What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets?
-I can't think of things. Maybe I did something but I can't remember.

28. What's 3's hobby?
-She likes reading novels.
Categories:

1 comment:

This box must be used with care.