2.20.2009

Moderated Behaviour

I don't know if it happened to you or not but it definitely happened to me. Does it make a habit for someone who don't really know you more or less to really give you sarcastic remarks? In fact, that person don't even know your full name, so does you, who also don't know that person's full name. I don't recall of doing something bad, or misbehaved in some other way or around. Unless I did something that IS a sore to someone's eyes, or it is wrong to do so, then I won't even bothered of typing it here.

I don't even recalled CUDDLING EVERY MORNING ON THE BUS ON THE WAY TO TAYLORS OR IN FRONT OF THE WEB IN THE VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING! Maybe it was someone else? Hehe :)

Maybe it was CUDDLING SESSION ON THE STAIRCASE? Hmm, I don't recalled of being invited.

And I don't even remember of doing any CHANGES TO MY HAIR. But then again, it can be someone else too. :D Well, my hair doesn't need any changes to make it look good anyway. It comes naturally. Hehe~

Maybe my memory won't serve me correctly anymore. Maybe it was nothing to do with anyone else but me. Maybe it's everything to do with everyone else but me. Maybe it wasn't really my point, or maybe it wasn't even a point to begin with. Maybe we all are still figuring things out? Just maybe, that we are all, faking our innocence?

Maybe, it even wasn't someone I know?

Categories:

4 comments:

  1. "Well, my hair doesn't need any changes to make it look good anyway. It comes naturally."

    hihi. :P chom perasan. :P hihi.

    chom. :D thnx chom. im better. :) :) tu la. nk jmpe la chom. kte talk2. huhu. tpi skrg ade mid-term exam. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. betol tu, chom pun busy jugak nih! this week ada 3 tests the following week another 3. mmg tak leh nak berenggang langsunglah dgn buku. hehe nvmind, kalau dah habis kita talk2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aq x faham la..haha..pening2

    ReplyDelete
  4. hurm, ni bukan pasai org ang knai pun... haha :)

    ReplyDelete

This box must be used with care.