3.03.2008

Red Attack Tag

I've been attack and tagged simultaneously that I don't really know what I should be typing now. Hahaha :D I was tagged by Kak Farah and AmIIrah, and just reading the title, I though I was supposed to type something about red. Instead it was photo of me, wearing red. I wonder if I do have one in my collection.

Rules:
1. Post YOUR photo wearing red, may it be a red top, bottom, the least would be red accessories if you hate wearing red. If you can’t find one, you still have an option. Either post your Significant Other’s photo or your child’s photo, if you have one. Of course, they should be wearing red.
2. Let us know the reason why you were wearing red that particular day. Was it your birthday? Is red your fave color or was it the shirt that you first saw in your closet that day?
3. Tag 3 people close to your heart from your blogroll.
4. Once you’re tagged, could we please keep it going - just for this month?




This is me wearing red, but I don't particularly like red families, only the colour Maroon. I was at the beach at Terengganu and was looking at the vast ocean laid upon my eyes. It was really beautiful. By the way, this shirt is way too cheap, I've bought it for RM5 each, which is such a bargain to me!

Now, let's see.. *looks at the list of blog rolls* Haha.. I tag Syazana, Muni, and Che Iran!
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.