4.13.2008

17 going on 18

Guess what ladies and gentleman? Yesterday is my birthday and yes I'm 18 already! Yeah! I'm already 18 and that counts me being an adult right?! (My, my the way your mind works is still childish O.o) I can do anything that an 18 year old guy can do right? I mean minus the alcoholic drinks and smoking, basically I can watch 18 year old plus movies kan? (Mind you, only the ones which people are allowed to watch :D) Hmm, turning 18 means a lot more responsibility and less happy and carefree times isn't it? Look at those people who had turned adult. Each day, they carry responsibilities that they needed to do. Children, work and family. Kinda scary now that you think more and more about it, isn't it? Well, at least I've got my wish being fulfilled; being a grown up as fast as the time would take me to it. I think I'm ready enough to take a step to become an adult, but the other foot is reluctant to leave the teenage world, full of carefree days.

Well, thanks so much to those who remembered and wished me. It's good to know there's still someone out there that bothers with what's happening to you, :D. And taking this opportunity, I wanna make an announcement; I'VE PASSED THE JPJ TEST WITH FLYING (WHATEVER KIND OF METHODS APPLIES) COLOURS! So, it's been a great day for me since I wont have to go to the driving institute again! Cheers! I think mostly of the people passed today but I can't be too sure. Since, my JPJ panel was very laid back, I drove like I was going for a sight seeing in the town. While I was driving, he would then call someone and talked about how this Chinese friend of his, so good at organizing a futsal match. So he wanted the Chinese guy organized another again so that they could play any time soon.
The best part is, HE SAID HE NOTICED I DIDN'T GIVE THE SIGNAL!
I knew I was gonna get it so, I just shut up and drive. Lucky me, he gave a passing mark. All of the other tests were a breeze.. :D Hahaha.. being a little arrogant here aren't we?

Tata,
XD
Categories:

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sengal i am, slh eja birthday, dats y i delete one comment....huahaha


    happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now u can watch x-rated movies.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday Chom! :) And congrats for your driving achievements. LOL Good job.

    ReplyDelete

This box must be used with care.