6.27.2008

Tagged by Anne

Got tagged by Miss Anne, and apparently I've got nothing else to do or write for that else matters. So, I'm gonna do this tag, anyway(since writing politics (not that I'm interested) gonna cut me off from my opportunities. ).

Erm, really, I've got no idea on what I'm supposed to do. Well, refering back to what Miss Anne did,



This goes all to my friends out there. Especially, faynatics, 514 Classmates(selected persons), Aji, ,Usopp, Amiirah, Kay-Ay, Wanymas, and so on

Friends are forever. Sorry, for being lazy sometimes.

Hmm, the best part of all, tagging another person.

Well, this time I'm tagging:

1.Amiirah - Kalau x busy, buatla.
2.Wany - Got some time? Then do it. :D Haha
3.Kay-Ay - Buat! Jangan x buat!
4.Radzi - I know you don't do this kind of things, still tagging you :D
5.Kak Syari - long time didn't visit your page. How are you doing, Kak?

Hmm, that's all for now.

Tata XD
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.