8.27.2008

Test all you want.

This week is about tests and presentations. I got three exams just this week and another two coming soon the following week. The time I have to study shortens everyday and it's Maths exam (which everyone is afraid of the most) tomorrow and I still have the time to log in into blogger.com and type my blog. Goodness. >.< And yeah, just now was the accounting test and it was relatively easy, not being proud or anything. :D Next, EAP classes, which requires their students to present basically about anything that you want. Really, I was thinking of doing some random theme.

And the bus driver, it's fun chasing you around, isn't it? I mean, our whole life depends on you right?

Anyway, I may not be posting much since I'm quite busy with the exams and presentation.
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.