8.15.2008

True, yes?

My friend had been telling me that I have lots and lots of imagination and when I went online, it feels as if I live in a world of my own. Truth be told, I hate the fact that it is somehow quite true, in certain parts that is. Yes, I tend to daydream a lot. Even in classes and while I'm driving. (dangerous, I know. :S) But, let me clarify something. It's not to the level of "when I went online, it feels as if I live in a world of my own". I know how to interact to each other, (except to a certain someone, which I can't) and obviously taking a course in law, talking and self confidence are necessary. So, whenever I'm writing my blog, it's not FICTIONAL, unless I said it was a made up story, which mostly will consists of made up characters.

Reality check. It'll define everything.

Who ever said my stories are never real? >.<

Tata XD




Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.