11.08.2008

The Best of Both Worlds - Miley Cyrus

Instructions: a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS. (ENGLISH SONGS ONLY)
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
e. Put this on your blog.

1.If someone says, "Is this okay?"

With you - Chris Brown
-I'm with you all the long. Serious. :P

2. How would you describe yourself?
Happy Ending - Mika
-I want a happy ending. Maybe that's it after all.

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Disturbia - Rihanna
-Please, the last girl I would like is a disturbed girl.

4. How do you feel today?
Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
-Someone stole something from me and I need it right now.Urgent! Please give my heart back! Hehe~

5. What is your life's purpose?

All the Love in the World - The Corrs
-I want to steal all the love in the world and keep it for me alone. Talk about being greedy.

6. What is your motto?
Music of the Night - Michael Crawford
-You know when one of those nights when you were alone and you start hearing sounds in your head. That's it. Although it's utterly irrelevant.

7. What do your friends think of you?
4 In the Morning - Gwen Stefani
-They think of me as available and helpful plus dependent since I'll wake up 4 in the morning just to help them. (Yeah right..)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Hero - Mariah Carey
-I'm their only hero plus my brother that is, in the family.

9. What do you think about very often?

We're all in this together (graduation mix) - High School Musical 3 Cast
- I think about my friends. Really miss the old day.

10. What is 2+2?
Clumsy - Fergie
-Only clumsy people can't answer that. Since they're so clumsy and all.

11. What do you think of your best friends?
Wait a Minute - PCD feat. Timbaland
-Everytime I think of them, I was like " Wait a minute, what was that?!".

12. What do you think of the person you like?
One step a time - Jordin Sparks
- It'll take time. One step a time right?

13. What is your life?
Empty Decorations - Indecisive
-Reality brings me to the ground / Cause I don't wanna be alone / Cause I wanna be the people that I know / The thing I really want is to be with you /

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Stop and Stare - One Republic
-I'm on halt and staring into the wide space of the future. I've decided. But is that what I wanted?

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Breathless - Shayne Ward
-You leave me breathless, you everything good in my life~

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
What I've been looking for - Ryan and Sharpay Evans
-Really suits the mood. I never had someone, that knows what I can do, the way you do~

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Kiss Me Goodbye - Angela Aki
-Do kiss me goodbye, since this is the last time we're all going to meet.

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Hate that I love you - Rihanna feat Ne-yo
-Oh yeah. My hobby is to hate people and yet love them. What the heck?

19. What is your biggest fear?
When you're gone - Avril Lavigne
-I'm afraid of losing my family and friends. Big time.

20. What is your biggest secret?
Live your life - Rihanna feat. someone.
-The way I want to lead my life.

21. What do you think of your friends?
Don't Waste Your Time - Kelly Clarkson
-Some of them. Don't waste your time, and keep studying boys and girl! That's for me as well!

22. What will you post this as?

The Best of Both Worlds - Miley Cyrus
-Hah, so what if I like her?

8 people to tag:
I'm too tired to tag anyone.
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.