11.22.2009

Things will come and go,

but will you let yourself be bothered by it?

 

Macam nilah. Penulis sebenarnya sangat tidak boleh lupakan kenangan dekat Subang Jaya, walaupun sudah jemu mulut penulis mengatakan bahawa penulis membenci Subang Jaya. Sumpah. Rasa meluat sangat pun ada. Yelah, jam sana, jam sini. Setiap masa pulak tu. Time tak jam tak pulak penulis nak keluar dari Casa.

Tetapi, saat nak check-out dari Casa, penulis rasa sayu. Penulis rasa kosong.

“Takkan yang ni je?”

“That’s it?”

Setahun Setengah, macam sebulan setengah je. Lama kita kenal, tapi dalam mana, masing-masing saja tahu. Harap-harap apa yang korang rasa, itulah yang seikhlas-ikhlasnya.

“It’s never about the place, it’s the people that matters”

Macho_Hero_by_tickledpinky

These bright lights tried to blind my way home,

although they did promise to guide my way back,

Confuse, yet so sure.

Indifferent, yet so peculiar.

Thoughtless, yet so confirming.

I’ll seek them and surely they’ll seek me.

For friends are friends,

and memories are what its worth,

Priceless and precious.

Maybe it wasn’t home that I was looking for.

Maybe I’m already at home.

I’m the main character of this story,

never needed to be saved. 


Please, please, please make it last. :)

Categories:

1 comment:

This box must be used with care.