12.12.2007

Mesmerize


What's with the picture you might ask? It's the Hari Santai that we did around 3-4 days before SPM. Who wants to santai when you need to study hard for the SPM, the big examination. Well, I did have my little bit of fun being there. Hanging out with friends at the beach is really something. This is one of the homeroom playing beach volley ball, versus my other friend's homeroom. Quite fun watching them. I'd love to participate, but since my body won't allow it, so I take refuge in watching and cheering for them. (What an excuse, :P) I joined the homeroom mate to go and cook something up for the rest. After all the sweat and hard work, we finally get to eat. But then again, I smell bad and smokey. Yep. I don't mind though.

Really, If I could do this again, I would do it again giving my 100%. And yes, that would be my last time as a class president giving orders to the classmates when going out as in a whole classroom. I sometimes miss my own class although I loathe some of the people there. Not really loathe, but something of "not fond of". The boys, some of them are really great. I didn't meant not to like you guys, but sometimes you guys have been too much to me. I know I sometimes (or almost every time) that I've been bad, and I'm very sorry about it. I really do. I would never forget that incident, never it will cross out my pitiful mind. Sorry, I'm not vengeful or anything, just being careful of what might happen to me again someday. Haha, I really don't mind :P. The girls, almost all of them had done something good for me. Love them. The good memory, will kept dear inside my artificial heart.


"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
- Sent by Donna Roberts


Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.