12.08.2007

Mindful Thoughts

I really wonder some things sometimes. I wonder if I'll be able to keep these friendship that I established when I first enter the MJSC. I mean, they live far, far away from me and most of them did not live near my place at all. This makes me really sad whenever I think about it. I just want to have fun with them again. Just this one time, which I wish that the time would stop, so I can continue to have fun with them...forever. I never felt this before when I was schooling in my old school. Maybe the thought that I will be able to see them next year, and the fact that they did live near my house makes me less appreciative of them. I'm not really a good friend myself if you asked me.

I'm trying my best to. To be a good friend, a reliable one. I miss them so bad, my old friends. I wish I could hang out with you guys more often. I'm so sorry. Thinking about it again makes me wonder. I'm more appreciative of my newer friends at MJSC rather than what I should be of my old friends at my old school. Silly me. Hostel life. Yes, hostel life have thought me to be more appreciative of the people surrounding you. The only reason that I miss my newer friends, is I live with them. Even after school hours I have to meet them every single day, moment, time. You named it. (Not that I hate it.. Sometimes yes, to certain people :|) I love you guys.

Nunis, you've been a whole great of a buddy. You really did make me lot happier whenever I'm down. Qayyum, although you're sometimes a pain in the butt (almost of time,to be PRECISE :P), you're still encouraging me in it's own unique way, although it's very very rare to hear this man say words of encouraging coming out from him. Radzi , the little kid who likes to taunt people. I love his taunts, actually. (Don't tell him, or he might taunt me more :)). Nadiah (Anney), I love her ways. She always cared for others, and the others is including me. I'll always have a place in my heart for you. Thanks, girl. Aisya, I love listening to her woes. Whenever she needs help, I'll be happy to lend a hand. This were all based on friendship. Nothing more or less. The FAYNATIC'S. You guys been amazing. Your support, trust, love.. I'll cherish it, deep inside my heart. This is for you guys! My friend, my world. I'll be alone without you.


"Make new friends and keep the old, one is silver and the other gold"

"I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine, encourage me to grow."
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.