1.31.2008

TAG ME NOT!?

Syazana adn Amii and Abang P(ower) (sorila.. lambat nya aku nk reply) had tagged me for what reason, I can't tell. I will do my best! *shining eyes* By the way, who the heck in the world started this tag thingy?

Rules:

1. Do tag and answer all the questions on your own blog.

2. Delete question no.20 and add one of your questions instead.

3. Tag 8 victims to do this.

Questions:

1. What was your dream when you were a small kid?

Sudah. Err, I can't really remember. Oh, wait! I remembered. I wanna be a part of the Power Rangers team and destroy evil. And at that time, hearing the red ranger saying "Justice Wins" was like a"whoaaa" for me. Sweet!

2. What is the happiest thing in your whole life?

Being the youngest in the family (sometimes it's not that good, but most of the times yeah :) ), having went to MRSM (despite I don't wanna really go) and met new, exciting and various people (like Syazana and Najah(I put your name hahah :D) to name a few) , friends yang selalu lepak at my room (TC08) and lastly, being born as a muslim. (wah..)

3. What do you wish to have right now?

The ability to make good friends to stay together and be near me whenever I need them. (anime influence namely Law of Ueki)

4. When was the last time you laughed?

When I watched my niece dancing (or more like shaking her body). It was fun :)

5. What did you realize recently?

That my second sister, Kak Ipa was in a better shape. Thank god.

6. Which bad habit of you that is most unacceptable?

Finding all food related to ephemeral sweetness is a must-eat.

7. When you are unhappy, what will you do?

Lie on the bed and put some music on, after that day-dream a little until I sleep. Done.

8. What are you afraid of losing?

My family and friends. Not forgetting my mp3 player and phone. Oh, that PS2 counts as well. :P

9. Within 5 years, which target is the most realistic one?

Losing some weight? Hahaha. Tertiary Educationlah!

10. When you meet someone you like, will you confess or hide your feelings?

Depends. If I like someone, I will just hide it and act cool. Wait for the right time and strike one! Why would I suddenly met someone and just confess "Hi, I like you, what-ever-your-name-was?

11. List out 3 kind of people you hate the most.

Hate? Hate? I don't really know why would I hate people so much. Nah, I just keep forgetting what others had done to me. So I rarely hate people.Oh, kind of people? Back stabbers, Hypocrite, and big liars.

12. Define Loneliness.

When you feel you're left out from some activities out there. (when your friends went out without you :p)

13. Are you satisfied with yourself now?

Likely, yes.

14. When is the most recent time you felt touched?

When watching Bersamamu -TV3. This family saddens me and it slapped me back into reality saying that Malaysia isn't all that good like the upper people had been rambling about.

15. Where is the most beautiful place that you've visited?

Paris, France. (Got Disneyland!)

16. A song that is playing in your mind recently?

Adeh, my friends' song. Delude-Hello Future. I can't help it. It's catchy. XD

17. If you have a wish come true, what is it?

Err, being extremely richer than Bill Gates.

18. Do you have anything to worry or be scared about recently?

Driving cars and SPM results! (Dengar kata nak kluaq awai.. >_<)

19. If the world is going to end, what will you do?

Die like the others and maybe confess to that someone.

20. (Me Special) How do you describe life as you've been now?

Life is a repeated cycle where sometimes there are surprises waiting for you. (So, it's not really a cycle lah.. -_-|||)

Uhh, I tagged Irfan, Syasya, Aiman Monster and every other else who think they needed to be tagged.
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.