2.10.2008

Yes and apparently.

1) Name of a person who made you laugh last night?
My Niece, Ain.

2) What were you doing at 0800?
Hmm, still sleeping, I guess?

3) What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Eating Breakfast more like brunch. :P

4) What happened to you in 2006?
I met my new friends at MJSC Langkawi.

5) What was the last thing you said out loud?
Huduhnya kaler rumah dia!!

6) How many beverages did you have today?
Tea and plain water. Why?

7) What colour is your hairbrush?
I don't own one. Never brush my hair.

8) What was the last thing you paid for?
My strepsils lozenges cause I have terrible cough.

9) Where were you last night?
Kerteh straight back to Alor Star.

10) What color is your front door?
Oakish colour. I think.

11) Where do you keep your change?
My precious wallet.

12) What's the weather like today?
Beautiful morning.

13) What's the best ice-cream flavour?
raspberry ripple. Yum, yum! :D

14) What excites you?
My friends.

15) Do you want to cut your hair?
Nope, I want it to be longer than usual.

16) Are you over the age of 25?
Nah, still too young. I'm not even 18 yet :P

17) Do you talk a lot?
Yeah, still it depends on the weather. ;P

18) Do you watch the O. C.?
Not much. It's too much to handle.

19) Do you know anyone named Steven?
-Steven? Nope.

20) Do you make up your own words?
- If no, why would I live in this world? Of courselah Yes!

21) Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes and it's more like protective than being jealous.

22) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'A'.
Aiman

23) Name a friend whose name starts with the letter 'K'.
Khairul

24) Who's the first person on your received call list?
Izzat S.

25) What does the last text message you received say?
From Izzat S. asking for the ending of the LOTR 3's showed at TV2 last night.

26) Do you chew on your straw?
Yes, always. It's chewy. Can't help it.

27) Do you have curly hair?
Nah.

28) Where's the next place you're going to?
The Mall, some gadgets need to be bought.

29) Who's the rudest person in your life?
Hmm, people call him WanKek. I mean it!

30) What was the last thing you ate?
Mak's Nasi Goreng

31) Will you get married in the future?
Who knows? If God's willing then yes.

32) What's the best movie you've seen in the past 2 weeks?
Sydney White. Funny though.

33) Is there anyone you like right now?
Hmm, can't tell exactly, but yeah.

34) When was the last time you did the dishes?
Everytime, after I eat.

35) Are you currently depressed?
Not too much.

36) Did you cry today?
Why would I cry on this sunny day! ... I'm not THAT depressed.

37) Why did you answer and post this?
I just felt like to and Irfan tagged me.

I tagged anyone who read this post and haven't been tagged yet!
Categories: ,

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.