4.16.2008

Tag Me again?

I'm really really sorry Amii! It's been a long time since I visit others' blogs, so I didn't quite realize that I was tagged until I read your post the other day. Anyway, I'm quite bored so here I go!

TAGSTUFF :
Instructions: Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What are you craving now?
A laptop, does that counts?

2. What was the last movie you've watched?
Not quite sure, but I think it was 10,000 B.C (damn bored)

3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
I would like to bring, *looks at the list*, Irfan, cause I can have a good time with him, Kay-Ay, so that he could teach me the basics of living in an island, and *scratches head* the last person would be anyone! :D

4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Disneyland, anywhere!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
I wanna have the ability to make friends will always be near me.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Logically, ya.

7. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
Everything I own.

8.Where are you off to after this?
Yahoo! Messenger with Irfan :D

9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
No way. Rejection is cruel.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Cheerful, Lively and Friendly, although we rarely talked before in MRSM kan?

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
What is "other half"? My life partner, room mate or my other evil twin?

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Ungrateful

13. What is your ambition?
Lawyer or Doctor? Which one to choose?

14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
If I'm mistaken, then correct me. No one's perfect.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Family and Friends. Religion is important too.

16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
Not really. But when it comes to gadget, my eyes will get all shiny XD

17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Warm-hearted. Really.

18. What will you do when someone faints in front of you?
Look at the person, whether he or she really needs to go to the hospital, but then again, maybe I just call the ambulance.

19. What makes you different?
People call me Chom, is that different enough for you?

20. Do you seeing someone right now?
Seeing someone?! Blergh! No way.

Since everybody had been tagged, I've decided to end it all here! If Syazana haven't tagged yet then your it!
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.