5.24.2008

7 things

Seven things that scare me
1. darkness

2. height

3. speed

4. hostile people
5. villains
6.dark truths

7. loneliness

Seven things I like
1.my handphone.

2.my computer
3.food

4.sweets

5.lots of money
6.blogging

7.music

Seven things I dislike
1.stomach ache
2.not keeping touch
3.slow internet connections
4.my opinions rejected/bothered

5. seafoods other than fish

6.getting a "No!" from parents

7.getting hurt


Seven
things I have in my room

1. my computer

2.a television

3.2 wardrobes
4.queen-sized bed, shared with my brother

5.another computer, owned by my brother.

6.books

7.unused bags


Seven
random facts about me

1.the F word. not to be mentioned here.

2.quite short, for a guy.

3.spectacles
4.perfectionist freak

5.into animes, A LOT >.<

6.loves to sing and hear music
7.loves my friends


Seven things I plan to do before I die
1.another disneyland trip..so what?

2.learn japanese. another anime influence

3.visit japan and korea.

4.visit the Holy Land of Makkah to do haj of course

5.Rich, baby, rich!
6.bought all the latest gadgets

7.own a land

Seven things I can't do
1.buy anything that i wanted, by my own money that is.

2.eat all i want, and not getting that what-the-heck look.
3.own as many off gadgets i wanted

4.own a room for myself

5.watch animes alone.

6.get mad, really MAD.
7.sing a rock song


Seven
things I say the most

1.seriously?

2.Allah!
3.Whatever

4.really?

5.that sucks.

6.bye-bye

7.okie-dokie


Seven things I say the most on my blog
1.you

2.really

3.I

4.Anyway,
5.Do
6.Well
7.plus.

Seven
things that attract me to the opposite

1.smart

2.lovely
3.caring

4.religious

5.obedient

6.motherly

7.romantic


Seven
celebrity crushes

1.Serena Van der Woodsen from Gossip Girl

2.
Kelly Clarkson
3.YUI
4.Utada Hikaru
5.Angela Aki
6.Kate Hudson

7.Drew Berrymoore


Seven
people to tag

1.No

2.one

3.particular

4.since

5.everyone

6.were
7.tagged.
Categories:

2 comments:

  1. singgah nk ckp bye bye~

    ko tinggi gak apa?(at least lebih dari aku)tapi aku ni kira pendek. hm hm hm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmg pun.. tapi aku nak tinggi lagi.

    ReplyDelete

This box must be used with care.