5.13.2008

The Age That I Wish To Go Back To

Smiles. :D

Like the title says, I wish to go to the age when I was still 10 years old, when having fun have no boundaries. I remember back then when I used to have lots and lots of fun playing around with my good old friends, and fortunately, we're still friends even now. The best thing about being a primary school kid, is that you can always act innocent and yet at the same time be SO damn wrong. Teachers are less strict to you and your parents doesn't really care much about what your ambition is, and now that you're a teenager and nearing adult hood, your parents keep asking what you gonna do as an adult?

Tsk. Tsk.

Those moments, how I wish I could be a kid and at the same time be an adult so that I could buy my own comics, my own games and my own stuffs.

Now this tag goes to anyone who wanted to tell the world which age they wanted to go to. Well, I just list the name anyway, hehe :D

+Kay-Ay
+Manissa
+Amiirah
+Wany
+Dawa

**************Start copy***************

Instructions

Title: The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement: Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode: 5 bloggers
1st - You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd - Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.



The Age they wish to go back to:

Amidrin wish to go back to age 22 to correct back some mistakes in life.
Lemonjude wish to go back to age 6 to enjoy kid's life.
L'abeille wish to go back to any year but never return to age 28.
Sweetpea wish to go back to, actually, just thinking about 17.
Jean Chia wish to go back to 14 years old.
eastcoastlife wishes to go back to age 24 when she's in demand.
Emila wish to go back to the age of 7 to live that precious moments again
Rizal wish to go back to the age of 7 super wonders of my world.
Mangosteenskin wish to back to age 7 to chase back Macik Piut’s geese and dogs!
Mariuca wish to go back to age 14 to forget her current sorrows.
Syari wish to go back to age 19 when she first went to the University.
Chom wish to go back to age 1o when he went to primary school and act all innocent.

**************End copy***************
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.