9.20.2008

Here we go again, ladies and gentlemen!

Here and there, is considered everywhere. So much confusion to begin with, and to really begin with an answer, could possibly answers all the questions in the first place. And here I was, afraid of things I don't even know on how to get a grasp on. I can't really understand the whole picture of it. Yet, I'm using all my force to execute it with all the strength left within my capabilities. While, it envies me the most when seeing others relentlessly enforcing thier outage towards for the greater good. Well, I promised that I will absorb it well, and I'm actually trying my best to. Sometimes, it's quite hard to imagine life without it, since my life's really not oriented about it.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
YES, I'm having difficulties with MATHS here! >.<


Well, I might just as well love it by now. :P
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.