9.07.2008

Tag oh Tag

Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
No one, as long as I can recalled.

What were you doing at 1 am?
I'm doing my work. Accounting especially, since Lecturers think of it as "hardwork".

What was the reason you last cried?
I can't remember when.

What are you seriously wearing?
Grey shirt and brown sarong.

What are you doing tonight?
Getting ready for presentation. Don't wanna startled anymore.

Do you clean when you’re upset?
Yeah, sometimes. It's fulfilling to clean your room once in a while.

Would you ever dye your hair blue?
Never. I don't like blue by the way.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
To date, I have a pair of black leather shoes, a sandal, a jogging shoes. That's all.

Do you usually tell people when they hurt your feelings?
I don't talk my feeling openly.

What's on your mind right now?
Presentation and someone.

How have you felt today?
Tired, and yet I feel pumped up.

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Obviously everyone makes mistakes.

Did you cry today?
No.

Do you miss anyone?
Yes, wish I could see that person again.

Who knows your biggest secret?
I keep you my dirty little secret~

Who was the last person to hold your hand?
No one particular.

How many windows are open on your computer?
4 actually.
And of because someone opened their windows too much
that doesn't mean he or she is a nerd.

What do you hear right now?
Good-Bye Days - YUI

How many hours did you sleep last night?
8 hours, I think.

Are you waiting for something?
Waiting? I might be.

Does anyone hate you?
I don't know and doesn't really bother.

Who was your last call from?
Ayah.

Have you ever ran away?
Never before. But from talks, yes then.

Can you run a mile?
Don't even bother asking me.

Who's voice did you hear last?
Ayah

Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
No one particular. If little Ain is here, I would. :)

Did you speak to your mother today?
Nope, but I did hear her voice when talking to Ayah.

What is the last movie you watched?
Wall-E. I don't have any remarks about it other than it's great.

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Radzi and Anne.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I definitely believe so.

Do you like someone?
Yeah, I think so.

Has anyone disappointed you recently?
No one that I can recall.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
2.00 a.m doing Accounting work.

I'm tagging,

Hilal
Shaukat
Ms Nissa
Haziqqah

and

Syazana (if you have the time, that is :P)
Categories:

0 coretan:

Post a Comment

This box must be used with care.